We are getting into the St. Patty’s Day spirit with some festive rainbow donuts! These donuts are very easy to make and kids love them because of how colorful they are! Check out the recipe below:
Here is the link to our air fryer that we use for EVERYTHING! https://rstyle.me/+t4DzRlj4LibsBCBm40pIbw
- Put the biscuits in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 360 degrees
- Let the biscuits cool down
- Once the biscuits have cooled down, spread vanilla icing on them
- Break the fruit loops into small pieces and begin the rainbow on the icing. Go in rainbow order; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, then purple
- At the end of the rainbow, add mini marshmallows as your clouds
Easy enough! The most time consuming part will be breaking the fruit loops and adding them onto the donut. What are some of your favorite ideas for St. Patrick’s Day?