Valentine’s Day is almost here and I am all about the DIY projects! Everyone was posting about the infamous gumball machine at Target and I knew I just had to create my own! Follow the steps below to create your own unique gumball machine for Valentine’s Day!
- 6 inch bubble bowl
- Clay pot
- Clay saucer
- Wooden knob
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint brushes
- Heart stickers
- Hot glue gun
- Paint the clay pot and clay saucer the color of your choice. I used Apple Barrel Pink Blush and Apple Barrel White for the rim of the pot and saucer.
- Paint the wooden knob. I used Apple Barrel White.
- Flip the clay pot upside down so the opening is on the bottom. Decorate the pot with the heart stickers.
- Use the glue gun to attach the wooden knob to the bottom of the clay saucer. Put the knob in the middle.
- Use the glue gun to attach the bubble bowl to the clay pot (it will be glued to the bottom of it)
- Fill the bubble bowl with the candy of your choice!
- Put the lid onto the bubble bowl
- Tie a piece of white yarn to the top of the clay pot